From idea to reality!
You wish to take your research project to the next level? But to do so you need special-purpose machines fitted to your needs? You require certain equipment only for a short period of time, but funding does not allow for purchasing expensive machines?
We are here to help!
Our innovative team is specialized in inventing technical solutions fitted to your requirements.
Our drive is to provide you the maximum amount of service at minimum costs. Thus, depending on your individual project, we assemble our teams consisting of highly educated specialists handpicked according to your wishes. This way, you get everything you need without incurring extra costs.
Furthermore, we accompany your project from start to finish – from design and engineering of your equipment to long-time service and maintenance support.
We also offer a rental service of our more common research equipment, helping you save money and space.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
We are now able to supply a range of critical equipment related to the Covid-19 pandemic. Development of alternative solutions and new products against shortages is ongoing. As a company specialised in special equipment for scientific research, we see it as our responsibility to help fight this pandemic. We focused our work on research equipment to keep our customers safe by minimizing risk of infections and providing filtration systems and personal safety gear.
- Hygiene screens/sneeze guards to protect against respiratory droplets
- Remote support systems, remote controlled monitoring and actuator systems: Allows our support personnel to conduct certain tasks without travelling to your site, which is especially helpful in high-risk areas
Currently available upon request (supplied for emergencies only):
- Personal protective equipment such as face masks, gloves, safety goggles
- Oxygen generators
Currently under development:
- Air filtering systems
- Patient transport chambers for contaminated areas or infected patients
- Mobile chambers that allow work in high-risk areas without PPE